Lay the smackdown on winter's weather.
The Columbia Men's Ridge 2 Run II Pants love snowy winter weather. The waterproof breathable Omni-Tech membrane and fully taped seams mean you stay dry throughout all the winter storms. Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining integrates tiny silver specks along the pant's interior to retain warmth after the sun sets without adding any bulk to these pants.
Articulated knees let you duck, bend, and cruise all over the ski resort with the freedom of movement you require, a modern classic fit leaves plenty of room for layers galore on seriously chilly ski days, and vented zippers in the legs let out some steam in case you get too hot. Internal leg gaiters keeps snow off your boots, and Columbia reinforced the cuff guards to increase durability and longevity. Stash your snacks in the cargo pockets.
- Omni-Tech membrane, fully taped seams
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining
- Modern classic fit
- Articulated knees
- Leg venting
- Internal leg gaiters
- Reinforced cuff guards
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Item #COL4546
- [membrane/laminate] Omni-Tech (2-layer), [face fabric] nylon twill, [lining] Omni-Heat thermal reflective (polyester)
- fully taped
- modern classic
- 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered back, 2 thigh cargo
- leg vents
- belt loops, adjustable taps, dual-snap closure
- Side Zips
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime