Redmond Waterproof Hiking Shoe - Boys'
Why We Like The Redmond Waterproof Hiking Shoe
His love for playing in the mud is equal to his distaste for soggy socks, so get him the Columbia Boys' Redmond Waterproof Hiking Shoe. A waterproof membrane and fully taped seams make sure he enjoys the muddy times without any soggy consequences. Columbia made the shoe's upper out of strong suede and breathable mesh for hiking and year-round comfort. Underfoot, the Redmond features Columbia's Techlite midsole for superior cushioning and high energy return. Omni-Grip's non-marking rubber provides advanced traction to help him stay on his feet in slippery situations.
- Rugged hiking shoe with a waterproof construction
- Strong suede upper with breathable mesh paneling
- Techlite midsole for high energy return and cushioning
- Omni-Grip sole for advanced traction
- Item #COL01NL
- Upper Material
- suede leather, mesh, webbing
- fully taped seams
- waterproof membrane
- Omni-Grip non-marking rubber
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 7oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.