Why We Like The Columbia Rain-Zilla Jacket
Protect rain-loving babes from passing showers and heavy downpours with the Columbia Toddler Girls' Rain-Zilla Jacket. Its Hydroplus shell offers waterproof protection on rainy autumn afternoons and stormy summer evenings. The fuzzy fleece lining wraps our little ones in cozy warmth, while the elastic cuffs and adjustable hood dial in a custom fit.
- Rain-ready jacket for adventurous babes
- Hydroplus shell from water-repellent nylon
- Fleece lining adds warmth and soft comfort
- Elastic cuffs keep arms even drier
- Adjustable hood for secure coverage
- Reflective detail boosts visibility in gray weather
- Item #COL00MF
This item contains PFAS and cannot be shipped to some states. View Shipping Policy
- [face fabric] Hydroplus (100% nylon), [lining] fleece
- Center Back Length
- 16 in
- yes, adjustable
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
This product can expose you to chemicals including PFAS which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.