- Detail Images
Bombproof hand protection in the snow.
The best days on the mountain are often the most snowy and cold, so if you're looking for a solid glove to take on truly frigid conditions, look no further than the Columbia Powder Keg Glove. Constructed with a waterproof OutDry fortification, the Powder Keg keeps you dry in everything from waist-deep blower to slush-tastic spray turns, and it;s equally potent in the backcountry and at the resort. Columbia's OmniHeat insulation assures your skin stays warm, and a rich Berber fleece lining rounds out the heat while providing over-the-top comfort and a plush feel. Plus, a leather palm yields a sure grip on your ski pole, car door, or shovel while building a kicker.
- A warm ski and snowboard glove for the resort or backcountry
- OutDry construction is waterproof and breathable
- Leather palm yields a solid grip in a variety of conditions
- Removable safety leash can be used to secure to wrists
- Hook-and-loop adjustment delivers a solid and secure fit
- Berber fleece lining boosts warmth and all-around comfort