- Detail Images
When you crave protection from the rain, but aren't quite ready to reach for those fancy 3-layer membrane hardshells, the Columbia Pouration Jacket offers a convenient way to stay dry on the trail without breaking the bank. This lightweight rainshell features a waterproof nylon construction with fully-sealed seams, so you stay dry despite the constant drizzle that's (unfortunately) accompanying your hike. The fabric is breathable enough that you can keep going no matter how steep the switchbacks, and additional ventilation can be accessed under the arms. In addition, it's incredibly packable, stuffing into its own pocket where it can sit ready and waiting by the door, in your pack (or purse), or tossed in the backseat of your car.
- Easy-stow, lightweight rain jacket for the trail or town
- Waterproof construction offers breathable weather performance
- Hood can be stowed away when the rain stops but the wind persists
- Underarm venting keeps you cool as you hike through wet weather
- Adjustable hems and cuffs keep the chill from creeping in
- Packs into its own pocket for tossing in your daypack or car