- Detail Images
Water not included.
Hiking in the Pacific Northwest isn't always the most arid experience, but you're not going to let a little rain get you down. Tell that damp, marshy trail who's boss when you hike with the Women's Columbia Peakfreak Xcrsn II Xcel Low Outdry Hiking Shoe, and come out the other end with comfortable feet. The textile uppers are welded for weather protection and use OutDry waterproofing, which lets your feet breath on heavy hikes, while keeping them dry if you encounter a puddle or two. Techlite midsoles provide lightweight cushioning and high energy return, so tired feet won't deprive you from enjoying the view, and the Omni-Grip outsoles will hold tight even on wet terrain.
- Lightweight hiking shoe for dry feet in wet climates
- OutDry construction offers breathable waterproofing
- High traction soles give you a confident step on wet rocks
- Superior cushioning in midsole provides lightweight, lasting comfort
- Lace closure keeps those shoes snug on muddy trails