- Detail Images
Get the Best of Both Worlds.
There's very little to dislike about staying dry in a rainstorm—but that doesn't mean you have to forgo mobility in favor of protection. Case in point, the Columbia Women's Outdry EX Stretch Hooded Shell Jacket provides dependable respite from all sorts of precipitation and ensures that you're able to maintain mobility when you're post-holing, hiking, or climbing.
More specifically, this jacket features Columbia's now-iconic Outdry technology, which is both waterproof and breathable to provide ample defense, while the fully taped exterior bolsters your protection from errant moisture. To differentiate itself from the rest of the Outdry lineup, this jacket is equipped with a hint of stretch for unobstructed dexterity, making it ideal for mobile pursuits. A soft textile lining wicks away moisture and dries quickly, and the adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs help seal out sideways rain or snow.
- An adaptive jacket for the city or play
- Stretchy, waterproof exterior defends from moisture
- Textile lining wicks away perspiration
- Waterproof zipper and taped seams bolster protection
- Multiple hand pockets keep necessities close
- Hood, hem, and cuffs are adjustable