Personalized climate control.
The Columbia Women's Outdry Ex Reversible Jacket is the next best thing to controlling the weather, acting as a personalized, climate-controlled shelter from monsoon-like storms. Taking versatility to the next level, the Outdry Ex Reversible Jacket swaps between a sleek rain shell on hiking outings to a soft, textured jacket that's ideal for running errands around town. The seams are fully taped, meaning it won't leak in the heaviest of deluges.
OutDry Extreme overthrows the industry standard of sandwiching a laminated membrane between a face fabric and lining material, instead opting to place the waterproof membrane along the jacket's outer shell. By placing the membrane along the outer shell, the Outdry Ex Reversible Jacket never "wets out," meaning the outer fabric won't soak up moisture after hours of heavy rain. Because it never wets out, the external membrane keeps breathing on the trail for optimal comfort without sweating profusely underneath.
- Swaps between a sleek shell and textured jacket
- OutDry Extreme external membrane never "wets out"
- Retains breathability in soaked environments
- Fully taped seams won't leak from moisture
- Zippered hand pockets for secure storage
- Active fit sits closely while allowing movement