- Detail Images
Personal climate control.
If you've ever wished you could control the weather, the Columbia Men's Outdry Ex Reversible Jacket is the next best thing. Taking versatility to the next level, the Outdry Ex Reversible Jacket switches between a sleek rain shell on backpacking trips to a soft, textured side for running errands around town. The seams are fully taped, meaning it won't leak in the heaviest deluges and monsoon-like storms.
OutDry Extreme overthrows the industry standard of sandwiching a laminated membrane between a face fabric and lining material, instead opting to place the waterproof membrane along the jacket's outer shell. By placing the membrane along the outside, the Outdry Ex Reversible Jacket never "wets out," meaning the outer fabric won't soak up moisture after hours of heavy rain. Because it never wets out, the external membrane keeps breathing on the trail, regardless if it's raining from sunrise 'till sunset.
- Switches between a sleek shell and textured jacket
- OutDry Extreme external membrane never "wets out"
- Retains breathability in soaked environments
- Fully taped seams won't leak outside moisture
- Zippered hand pockets for secure storage
- Active fit sits closely while allowing movement