- Detail Images
A diamond in rough weather.
Anyone who has ever skied or hiked in a wet climate knows that the functionality of down is rendered obsolete when it encounters excessive moisture. And while the Columbia Men's Ex Diamond Down Insulated Jacket may closely resemble its less-equipped cousins, this jacket brings you the best of both worlds, without compromising the integrity of the insulation.
More specifically, this jacket is constructed with an OutDry shell and fully taped, external seams that offer full-spectrum waterproof protection and breathable performance. An extra DWR treatment furthers your defense against moisture, while the 800-fill hydrophobic down insulation provides lofted warmth and maintains extra resistance to moisture. However, should the temperatures start to heat up, the zippered underarm ventilation offers on-the-go temperature regulation, so you don't have to shed your entire jacket in favor of dumping excess body heat. Additionally, the front-zipper touts two-way versatility, further playing up the temperature regulation and ensuring a myriad of options. A snap-back powder skirt protects you from powdery snow, and the adjustable hem and cuffs assure a personalized fit and feel.
- A tough and warm jacket for snowsports in damp weather
- OutDry shell and taped seams offer waterproof protection
- 800-fill down insulation is warm and water-resistant
- Underarm ventilation offers on-the-go temperature regulation
- Two-way front zipper allows for customized comfort
- Adjustable, snap-back powder skirt furthers defense
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close
- Fixed hood is helmet-compatible
- Hem and cuffs are adjustable for a personalized feel