Look sharp, stay cool.
Formal good looks meet burly trail performance in the Columbia Men's Northern Ground Long-Sleeve Shirt. Made with a soft, recycled poly fabric, this button-up works for you by wicking sweat away from your skin and drying quickly when you're on the move, while also shielding you from harmful UV rays with built-in Omni-Shade UPF 30 protection. Its regular fit delivers a modern silhouette for sharp style, and the sleeves roll-up easily when you need to get down to business.
- Fully-featured button-up for stylish functionality
- Poly fabric wicks sweat away from your skin and dries fast
- Regular fit allows easy mobility
- Omni-Shade UPF 30 adds protection from harmful UV rays
- Zippered chest pocket safely carries your phone or maps
- Q & A
Phone pocket too small
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
This shirt looks great. Fabric is great. Fit is great.
My big gripe with this otherwise very nice shirt is that the phone pocket is too small for most phones that exist today. I have a Pixel 2 (not the XL), and it barely fits--you have to jam it into the pocket. This phone is smaller than most other phones that are on the market today. Wish the advertising worked for 2018 (might've worked for 2012). Sadly, had to return it.