- Detail Images
Let her rip.
Your girl can handle anything the resort throws her way, and everyone else may have a hard time keeping up. Trust the Columbia Girls’ Misty Mogul Jacket to keep her comfortably dry as she braves the cold to slay those snowy slopes. The jacket features the same Omni-Tech membrane that Columbia’s adult ski jackets have, and the critical seams have been sealed to keep snow out where it’s likely to land as she rips through groomers and mogul fields. The lightweight insulation and Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining will keep her warm while she’s waiting for the rest the group at the bottom of the run, and the bright patterns will help you spot her from a distance. Columbia designed the jacket with an Outgrown system that extends the sleeves so she can wear it next season, even after she grows a few inches.
- Resort-ready jacket for young shredders
- Omni-Tech membrane and sealed critical seams keep moisture out
- Microtemp XF II insulation blocks the cold for downtime
- Omni-Heat Reflective Microtex Light lining conserves heat
- Powder skirt and hood keep snow out on blustery days