Function and style.
Send her off to school knowing her feet will be stylish, warm, and dry in the Minx Mid III Omni-Heat Boot. The taller boot with a faux-fur collar and tongue lining create the ultimate silhouette for a stylish winter staple. However, style isn't the only thing this boot is good for. An Omni-Tech waterproof membrane protects her feet from moisture while an Omni-Heat reflective lining works with 200g of insulation to keep her toes warm down to -25°. To keep her moving on slippery surfaces, the Omni-Grip traction rubber gives her grip without leaving scuff marks.
- Lightweight, cold weather boot that blends style and function
- Faux-fur collar and tongue lining add both style and comfort
- Omni-Tech waterproof membrane seals out moisture for dry feet
- Omni-Heat reflective lining keeps toes warm in cold conditions
- Omni-Grip non-marking traction rubber provides solid footing
- 200g of insulation help drop boot temperature rating to -25°
- Lace closure allows for personalized fit adjustments
- Q & A
Warm and dry!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 8
Not only are they super light weight, like REALLY light weight with grippy bottoms they are super warm and keep our feet dry always. Myself and my daughters all have a pair. We can't go any where without a compliment on these boots.
Great for School Days and Sledding
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I got these for my 5th grader and she loves them. She stays warm and surefooted in all winter activities.