Why We Like The Last Tracks Insulated Jacket
While the prospect of first tracks is undeniably exciting, sometimes enjoying afternoon laps in the Last Tracks II Insulated Jacket without the crowded lift lines is exactly what we need. Built with a waterproof membrane and layered insulation, you can spend the long hours of the afternoon exploring the resort and be sure to keep warmth in, and dampness out.
- Ski jacket for exploring the mountain on cold mid-winter days
- 100g synthetic insulation packs a punch for deterring cold temps
- Waterproof 2L Omni-Tech membrane keeps moisture out
- Drawcord-adjustable hood is helmet-compatible for extra protection
- Critically-sealed seams help prevent dampness from creeping in
- Regular fit offers room for underlayers and enhanced mobility
- Item #COLZAN2
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.