Down with the big city life.
The city can be a cold and unforgiving place. Battle the elements with the Columbia Women's Lake 22 Long Hooded Down Jacket. The light, 650-fill down provides adequate warmth for an evening out on the town while the water resistant outer keeps you dry through a mid January snow storm. That snow storm also brings wind, and when it does you are covered; this jacket extends all the way to the thigh with an added drop tail in the back to ward off unwanted drafts and chills while the scuba style hood wraps close to your ears and head to ensure you will be warm and cozy until you can get out of the elements.
- A long technical jacket for use in the city
- Down fill provides warmth with minimal weight
- Added length to keep out cold wind and drafts
- Water resistant outer, for surprise snow storms
- Hood fits snug and blocks wind for added comfort
- Stash your stuff in the two zippered hand pockets
- Drop tail adds a classy touch for the fashion conscious