- Detail Images
Lake 22 Down Vest
We all get cold hiking up the bootpack or skinning through the backcountry, but it's also easy to end up dripping what'll soon form sweatcicles all over your other layers. Instead, bring along the Columbia Men's Lake 22 Down Vest and thread the needle between hot and cold. It packs down to fit inside a pocket or small corner of your backpack, so it doesn't take much room and weighs practically nothing. Water-resistant face fabric sheds light snow and rain, and zippered hand pockets help stow anything extra you might need while earning your turns.
- An insulated down vest for hiking or skiing
- 650-fill down is lightweight, compressible, and lofty
- Vest packs down in pocket so it's easy to carry
- Water-resistant fabric protects from heat-robbing moisture
- Zippered hand pockets hold gear and everyday essentials