- Detail Images
Get out and hike.
When the season is changing and days are getting colder, meet the new weather in the Columbia Lake 22 Down Jacket to keep warm when you hit the trails. With 650-fill down and binding at the hems and cuffs, you'll stay nice and toasty in the cool temperatures. Columbia constructed the face fabric of the jacket to be water-resistant so if you encounter some light moisture on your hike, the down stays protected, and therefore, you stay comfortably warm. On especially cold days, the semi-fitted design minimizes the distance from your skin to the jacket while still allowing room for layers so you can still get out and do what you love.
- Light down jacket to protect from the winter chill
- Water-resistant fabric protects down from moisture
- 650-fill down provides warmth on the chilliest days
- Very packable for easy storage during warm months
- Binding at hem and cuffs keep body heat in
- Semi-fitted to keep less space between skin and jacket
- Q & A
What does this jacket weigh? (Size L)
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Bought this in an XL as a gift and it is too big. We bought an XL because we originally bought an L in the Basin and Range Wasatch 800 Down Jacket and it was too snug, but I believe it's because they are a different cut/fit. If we get this in an L it will be perfect for my mother in law.
Perfect for the cold weather
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I purchased this jacket because I needed a go to jacket for cold weather when I am out and about. I purchased the black because it goes with anything I wear. The material is nice as well and is very warm.