- Detail Images
Puff it up or pack it in.
Whether tackling you're hiking a steep trail, snowy bootpack, or walking through town, the Columbia Men's Lake 22 Down Jacket is a versatile insulator for whenever the temperature drops. The 650-fill down insulation keeps you warm as the mercury dips, and it packs down light and small so you can easily squeeze it into the last open corner of your backpack. A water-resistant fabric sheds light snow on it's own, but you'll want to layer it under a waterproof shell for total protection from the elements.
- Warm and light down puffy for the trail, bootpack, or city
- 650-fill down insulation is warm and compressible
- Heat Seal baffle construction reduces cold spots
- Elastic hem and cuff keeps cool air out and warm air trapped
- Zippered hand pockets hold extra gear or everyday essentials