- Detail Images
Your personal heat blanket.
Lined with Omni-Heat thermal reflective, the Columbia Men's J-Line Glacial Climb Insulated Jacket traps precious body heat when you're battling chilly breezes and shivering-cold temperatures. The reflective lining mimics the properties of emergency blankets with its reflective, foil-like dimples, radiating heat back to your body for toasty-warmth in cold weather. Maximizing versatility, the Glacial Climb features Interchange compatibility with Columbia layering pieces.
For greater warmth, 40g of Omni-Heat synthetic insulation is ideal for a variety of outdoor activities with its low-bulk feel. The water-resistant nylon shell repels oncoming showers, passing snow, and coastal mist from dampening your outdoor ambitions. Another stand-out feature is its packable design, which conveniently folds into a stuff sack for easy travel and compact storage.
- Toasty jacket for outdoor activities in cool weather
- Water-resistant nylon shell repels oncoming rain and snow
- Omni-Heat reflective lining radiates heat back to body
- 40g Omni-Heat insulation provides low-bulk warmth
- Fleece-lined collar adds cozy comfort
- Zippered hand pockets for secure storage