Ice Slope II Pant
The Columbia Boy's Ice Slope II Pant is an ideal snow pant for a young man who loves to ski and snowboard on bluebird days. This pant's Omni-Shield coating repels wetness from snowball fights and dripping chair lifts. Don't worry about getting a new pair mid-season either—the grow system lets you extend the legs to accommodate growth spurts.
- Nylon shell has an Omni-Shield coating that resists light snow and dries quickly
- Polyester Slimtech insulation keeps your boy warm without adding bulk to the pants
- Outgrown grow system allows you to extend the legs by 1.5 inches so this pant will keep up with your boy's growth spurts
- Internal leg gaiters and reinforced cuff guards ensure snow does not ride up your child's leg as he rides down the mountain
- Waistband is adjustable to accommodate both growth and extra layers
- Item #COL4361
- [shell] nylon HC 3000, Omni-Shield coating, [lining] nylon 210T taffeta
- 140g Slimtech (polyester)
- fully sealed
- 2 hand
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, winterwear
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
4 based on 8 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.