- Detail Images
Break winter's spell.
When Mother Nature's wrapping her icy hands around your town, don the Columbia Hexbreaker Women's Long Down Jacket and tell her to get her witchcraft out of here. The 600-fill down insulation and Omni-Heat reflective coating keep your body heat in and all the cold out, while the water-resistant nylon shell and soft polyester lining keep you cozy and comfortable, even on the most miserably cold winter days. The Hexbreaker has a slim, flattering cut, so it looks great on the streets of New York, Val d'Isere, or Aspen, and plenty of thoughtful and warm touches like a removable hood, draft-blocking comfort cuffs, and a drawcord waist to give it some shape.
- A classy down coat for strutting through chilly winter streets
- Responsibly-sourced down offers comfortable warmth
- Omni-Heat reflectors retain body heat for extra toastiness
- Water-resistant fabric fends off light snow
- Adjustable waist, cuffs, and hood for personalized fit