- Detail Images
Got you covered.
Whether you're headed outside to shovel the snow or you're getting ready to shred for the weekend, the Columbia Women's Herz Mountain Interchange Hooded Jacket will keep you warm and protected. Columbia's Omni technology reflects heat and blocks out wind and slushy snow to keep you dry, warm, and ready to charge in the resort. Down insulation blocks out chilly gusts as you hang out on the lift . With a three-in-one design, you can strip layer when you get too toasty from doing lots of laps or breaking your shoveling speed record on the driveway. If you still want the protection of both layers, underarm vents release extra heat so you can stay comfortable in the coldest weather on the slope, whether it be a mountain or just your driveway.
- A warm 3-in-1 coat for cold activities from shredding to shoveling
- Omni-Heat reflects and traps heat for warmer wear
- Omni-tech blocks out water while still letting you breathe
- 3-in-1 construction for versatile fit and wear
- Down insulation protects from cold and wind
- Underarm venting releases excess heat for comfort