- Detail Images
Turbo-charged warmth and comfort.
Pull on the Columbia Men's Heatzone 1000 Turbodown Long Hooded Parka and crank your winter warmth into a higher gear. Constructed with a durable nylon ripstop, the Turbodown Parka is equipped with a waterproof, breathable Omni-Tech membrane for hard-hitting protection against rain, sleet, and snow, while the exceptionally toasty 900-fill down and 60 grams of Omni-Heat Thermal insulation wrap you in serious warmth when temps plummet to zero degrees and below. Additionally, the Omni-Heat Reflective lining bounces your body heat right back to your core so no warmth is wasted, no matter how cold it is. An adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs provide a customizable fit and protection, while the longer cut adds even more defense against the whipping winds and frozen precipitation on those extra-gnarly days. Plus, a small army of pockets throughout this parka ensure that every item you may want to bring along has a safe space for transport.
- An urban-inspired jacket that offers protection from winter's worst
- Waterproof, breathable membrane shields you from the elements
- 900-fill down insulation provides fiery warmth
- 60g of synthetic insulation and reflective lining further warmth
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs ensure customizable defense
- Multiple pocket stash all of your daily essentials
- Longer cut and relaxed fit brings comfort to the forefront