Fire Venture S II WP Hiking Shoe
Picture the dense temperate rainforests of the Pacific Northwest, cool moss-covered trees dripping with mist. If you're headed into those shadowed places, consider the stalwart companionship of the Fire Venture S II WP Hiking Shoes—they deliver waterproof protection you'll want on wet trails. Built with Columbia's Omni-tech seam-sealed bootie construction, you'll have dry socks and dry feet no matter how many puddles you encounter, and lightweight cushioning means you go mile after mile with comfort. Their durable construction defends against toe-bruising rocks along the way, and you'll always have steady footing thanks to supper grippy outsoles.
- A waterproof hiking shoe for long days on wet trails
- Seam-sealed construction keeps wet socks from ruining your day
- Suede uppers with rubber caps endure rough, rocky encounters
- Cushioned midsole delivers lightweight, responsive comfort
- Non-marking outsoles provides reliable traction on slick terrain
- Lace closure ensures a secure, adjustable fit