- Detail Images
Equipped for the nastiest weather.
The Columbia Women's Evapouration Trench Interchange Jacket sports a three-in-one design, complete with a waterproof/breathable shell mated to a removable, down-insulated jacket liner. Its longer, thigh-length drape offers a chic look, as well as providing extra protection from driving rain and heavy snow. Packing three-in-one versatility, you'll find the Evapouration Trench Interchange Jacket is versatile enough for three-season use, from rainy autumn mornings to frigid winter days.
The outer shell's Omni-Tech waterproofing and fully sealed seams act as an impermeable fortress from soaking-wet conditions. Not only is the outer jacket extremely waterproof, but just as importantly, it keeps you dry from the inside-out with its Omni-Wick EVAP lining. This technology rapidly disperses built-up moisture across a wider surface area, speeding up evaporation for a pleasantly dry feel in damp conditions. Other prominent features in the outer shell include a two-way front zipper, adjustable cuffs, and secure-snap hand pockets.
Working as a toasty liner during severe winter weather or as a standalone piece for dry, bone-chilling temperatures, the removable liner jacket features 550-fill down insulation. Down insulation packs high-loft warmth, preventing body heat from escaping on winter days. For greater heat retention, Omni-Heat lining radiates body warmth back into the jacket with its reflective properties.
- Versatile three-in-one jacket for inclement weather
- Removable liner jacket zips into the outer shell
- Jacket sports a thigh-length drape and a streamlined fit
- Omni-Tech outer shell provides excellent waterproofing
- 550-fill down jacket liner for wintertime comfort
- Omni-Wick EVAP lining (at outer shell) speeds up evaporation
- Omni-Heat reflective lining (at removable jacket liner)