Why We Like The Double Trouble Pant
The Double Trouble Pant is a cozy kids' style that lets little adventurers enjoy the great outdoors when the weather might normally keep them inside. Between synthetic insulation and toasty microfleece, the kids are ready to handle the elements in the backyard and on the trail. For a cozier look, these pants are reversible, so the soft shell comforts their skin, while the fleece fabric offers a softer style.
- Stretchy snow pants for little ones to play in cold temperatures
- Precipitation-repelling shell keeps flakes and raindrops at bay
- Synthetic insulation stays warm, even in wet winter weather
- Reversible design with fleecy lining for added warmth and two-in-one style
- Item #COLZA74
- Storm-Lite DP II (100% polyester), Omni-Shield (water-repellent coating)
- 100g Microtemp XF II (100% polyester)
- [18/24 months] 12.25in
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.