Laugh In The Face Of Precipitation.
From a week-long trek through the rainy forests of the Olympic Peninsula to day hikes in the Blue Ridge Mountains, tackle damp or downright wet conditions in the Columbia Women's Daska Pass III Titanium Outdry Extreme Hiking Boots. A unique construction places the waterproof, breathable membrane on the outside with a wicking layer on the inside, eliminating the need for a face fabric and effectively sealing out moisture. A polyurethane midsole adds cushioning and support underfoot, while the Vibram sole grips wet, steep terrain with ease.
- Face wet conditions with confidence in these hiking boots
- OutDry Extreme construction offers waterproof, breathable comfort
- Poured PU midsole compound for long-lasting comfort
- TPU shank lends stability on varied terrain
- Vibram XS Trek sole ensures traction in wet conditions