Columbia Daska Pass III Titanium ODX Eco Hiking Boot - Men's
Daska Pass III Titanium ODX Eco Hiking Boot
Columbia's Daska Pass III Titanium ODX Eco Hiking Boot was built for backpacking and hiking in rugged terrain. The OutDry Extreme Eco membrane blocks out water if you accidentally slip a foot into the creek while hopping across, or just post holing through a snow field on the way back to camp. A Vibram rubber outsole keeps your feet from slipping when traversing slick rock or talus, and the poured polyurethane midsole adds support and comfort for your feet on long hikes through the backcountry. Working with recycled materials, the shoe is built with a zero waste toe box and heel counter as well as recycled polyester laces. Reducing the shoe's carbon footprint so you can still leave your footprints in your favorite wild places.
- A waterproof hiking boot built for rugged, wet conditions
- OutDry Extreme Eco membrane blocks out snow and rain on the trail
- Vibram rubber sole provides traction on slick surfaces
- Poured polyurethane midsole provides comfortable support on hikes
- Recycled polyester laces, zero waste toe box, and heel counter help make up an environmentally friendly boot