- Detail Images
Raise her right.
It's never too early to introduce your little one to the outdoors, and with the Columbia Infant Girls' Cute Factor Bunting on your side, the cold won't hold you back. This windproof bunting with waterproof overlays protect her from driving wind and snow. Insulation helps keep her cozy, while the plush Sherpa fleece hood lining keeps her head and ears warm.
- A cozy bunting to keep your baby girl warm on winter outings
- Windproof and waterproof for protection from variable conditions
- Insulated to keep her warm
- Adjustable, fleece-lined storm hood
- Elastic cuffs to seal in warmth
- Front zipper for easy on and off
- Q & A
Functional and adorable
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I bought this as a gift and haven't received it yet, but I want to share the feedback I got from someone who owns one. As a snow lover it's a must and easy to make sure the little one is warm, plus it's ridiculously cute. I bought this for my friend that is due today, she lives on a farm and will definitely be out rolling around in the snow with her two little ones. Plus I love that it's for girls but still has the cute blue option, I didn't want to send over pink things, not to make a statement, I just think blue is cute.