Ready for the wet and wild.
When you're exploring the Pacific Northwest, you're going to need a boot that's built to handle the cold, damp, and rainy condition, and there are few better boots for it than the Columbia Men's Cascade Pass Waterproof Hiking Boot. The tough, durable suede leather upper gets a touch of breathability in the form of ventilated mesh panels to handle days that turn out to be warmer than expected. Then, a waterproof, breathable Omni-Tech membrane shields you from torrential downpours while allowing the buildup of sweaty internal moisture to escape.
The lightweight Techlite midsole brings you long-lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return to help you bounce from rock to rock with a smile on your face. And as is expected in Washington, the ground is going to be a little wet, so rely on the grippy rubber outsole to hold firm on slick surface when you're focusing on the trail ahead.
- Weather-proof, comfortable boot to handle wet expeditions
- Omni-Tech membrane offers waterproof, breathable protection
- Suede leather and mesh upper offers durability and breathability
- Lightweight midsole keeps you foot well-cushioned
- Grippy rubber outsole offers traction on slick trails
- Q & A
Runs a half size large
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 13
I did not use these outside of trying them on in the house, so I can't comment on the technical aspects. The reason I returned them was because I felt they were a bit too bulky for my liking. However, they were noticeably lightweight.