Columbia Bugaboot Plus IV Omni-Heat Boot - Men's
Bugaboot Plus IV Omni-Heat Boot
Whether you want warm feet on the way to the bus or the snow-covered backcountry, the Columbia Men's Bugaboot Plus III Omni-Heat Boots have you covered. They have a mountaineer style from the leather and nylon webbing body and sleek metal hardware around the laces, which easily transitions from the bar to icy trails. Between the seam taped construction and synthetic insulation, your feet stay dry and warm while walking in the snow, even down to -25 degrees Fahrenheit. The boots also feature Omni-Heat Thermal Reflective lining and a durable EVA TechLite midsole and Michelin Winter Compound sole for constant use.
- A cold weather boot that handles the snowy backcountry
- Nylon and leather upper withstands moisture and deep snow
- Synthetic insulation keeps toes warm and toasty when outdoors
- Seam taped construction blocks out water from seeping inside
- EVA midsole offers comfortable support during long hikes
- Michelin Winter Compound sole adds traction in slippery snow
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 10.5
I got these boots for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves them. He said they're super comfortable and durable, plus they dont look huge or clunky. Very nice.