Bugaboo II Pant - Girls'
Bugaboo II Pant
Warm kids stay on the slopes longer, which means mom and dad stay on the slopes longer, which means you better outfit your girl in the Columbia Bugaboo II Pant for this year's ski season. An Omni-Tech membrane provides a waterproof shell for a comfortable, dry shredder. Taped critical seams further enhance its waterproof abilities in areas most likely to get wet.
A toasty Microtemp insulation keeps her legs warm and ready for the next run. In addition, the Omni-Heat thermal reflective liner will help retain the heat her body creates to reduce the need for bulky layers providing freedom of movement. Gusseted detailing and articulated knees also aid in ease of movement so she doesn't have to waddle around. To have her favorite pants last as long as possible, these pants are equipped with Columbia's Outgrown system which allows you to cut a couple of seams in order to extend the length of the legs so your kid can enjoy the warmth and weather protection of this pant for seasons to come.
- Durable snow pant for multiple ski seasons
- Omni-Tech membrane is waterproof and breathable
- Critical seams sealed enhance waterproofing to ensure dry kid
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective liner reduces need for bulky layers
- 100g of Microtemp insulation provide warmth on long, cold days
- Reinforced knees aid in garment longevity through repeated use
- Outgrown system provides multiple-season usage for growing kid
- Gusset details, articulated knees for enhanced freedom of movement
- Runs large, so we recommend sizing down for ideal fit
- Item #COL02DS
- [face fabric] Omni-Tech (100% nylon), Hammerhead 3K (100% polyester), [lining] Omni-heat (100% polyester)
- Microtemp XF II (100% polyester)
- critically seam sealed
- 2 zippered hand, 1 cargo
- adjustable tabs
- silicone grippers
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime