You don't have to be personally familiar with scrunchies or fanny packs to appreciate the Columbia Women's Bugaboo 1986 Interchange Jacket. An authentic outdoor classic torn straight from the '80s, this jacket provides multi-functional use throughout the year. The Omni-Tech outer shell is insulated with lightweight Slimtech and provides waterproof, breathable protection in cooler temperatures. The soft fleece liner jacket wicks moisture for a warm, comfortable fit and holds its own as an outer layer on summer camping trips. The two jackets can be zipped together for combined protection on cold winter days around town or on a hike.
- 3-in-1 vintage jacket with protection and warmth for year-round use
- Omni-Tech provides weather protection from the seasonal elements
- Critically sealed seams prevent moisture from seeping for dry feel
- Slimtech insulation offers streamlined warmth for chilly fall days
- Adjustable cuffs seal out the cold and contain body heat
- Zip out fleece liner wicks moisture for dry comfort in mild temps