Warm up the commute.
On cold winter mornings when venturing out of the house is inevitable, slipping on the Boundary Bay Hybrid Jacket will make that first step out the door a far less daunting task. The Omni-Tech waterproof shell with sealed critical seams keeps the rain and snow at bay when braving the elements on the exposed sidewalks. If the bus is late, Thermarator insulation provides reliable warmth in chilly temps, while the drawcord and hood are easily cinched up to keep all that heat in until the bus finally arrives. For added comfort, ribbed cuffs also help keep heat from escaping for a toasty-warm winter morning.
- Parka-inspired hybrid jacket blending protection and style
- Omni-Tech adds waterproof protection from rain and snow
- Thermarator insulation for staying cozy on colder days
- Adjustable storm hood provides additional weather protection
- Rib cuffs provide a comfortable seal to keep heat from escaping
- Drawcord hem seals out elements and allows for personalized fit