- Detail Images
Don't let the cold get in your way.
Whether you're testing out some new trails on your nordic skis or getting after a frigid pre-work jog, the Columbia Men's Arctic Trek Tight is built to handle highly aerobic activities in cold temps. Polartec Power Wool wicks moisture away from your skin when you work up a sweat, while still trapping the warmth you need to fend off frozen weather out on the trail. Its sophisticated ergonomic design has gusseting that allows for long strides and easy flexing without hindrance, and the anti-chafe flatlock seam construction prevents irritating chafing from ruining your run only a mile in. Plus, the anti-microbial treatment defends against bacterial growth and the funky odors that come along with it.
- Stretchy, toasty, and wicking performance tight for the winter
- Polartec Power Wool fabric traps heat and pulls sweat
- Form-fitting design makes the most of your movements
- Flatlock seam construction prevents chafing
- Anti-microbial treatment fights off the buildup of bacteria