Protection with the condensation.
Skiing through powder-locked trees is all fun and games until your balaclava freezes to your face. Free yourself from heat-robbing condensation when you wear The B.E.B. Light+ by Coal. Made of lightweight, breathable fleece, this balaclava helps to protect your skin from the winter chill by wicking away built-up moisture. Plus, its shape has been contoured for an optimum fit around your face so you’ll spend less time adjusting and more time shredding.
- A lightweight balaclava made for optimum breathability
- Moisture wicking fleece helps to pull condensation away from the skin
- Contoured shape offers ideal fit over your face
- Q & A
Serves its purpose
This is great for when I have to commute on my bike in the cold weather. Gets the job done, and packs really small.
Perfect Lightweight Balaclava
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I love this balaclava because of how light and packable it is. I pretty much just leave it in my jacket, and pull it out when it starts to get a little chilly. It is perfect for split board missions and when the sun goes down in the afternoon at the resort. The grid fleece is comfy, but thin. Keep in mind this isn't your ultra thick keep you warm piece, more of an active lightweight layer for a little extra protection whenever you need it.
21.5 - 21.9in
(55 - 56cm)
22.25 - 22.9in
(57 - 58.5cm)
23 - 23.6in
(59 - 60.5cm)
6 7/8 - 7
7 1/8 - 7 1/4
7 3/8 - 7 1/2
- How to Measure:
- Using a flexible tape measure, start at your forehead above your eyebrows, bring the tape measure around the back until it comes together at your forehead again.