Whether you're slashing through endless powder, or threading the needle between tight trees, the CLWR Men's Falk Jacket thrives on playing in the snow, no matter what Mother Nature decides to throw your way. Furthermore, this three-layer shell features highly rated waterproof, breathable membrane with fully taped seams that offers full-spectrum protection from precipitation and moisture.
Additionally, CLWR equipped the Falk with zippers underneath each arm for ventilated airflow (not to mention they're backed by mesh for added protection), and the powder skirt is easily removable when conditions are more corduroy than they are flush with powder. The helmet-compatible hood easily cinches over beanies and adjusts over helmets, while the Lycra cuffs features thumbholes for sealed-in protection. And, the Falk's massive pocket configuration includes four pockets for your hands, two chest pockets, and a sleeve pocket for your ski pass.
- A hard-charging, stylish jacket for snowboarding or skiing
- Waterproof, breathable exterior protects against precipitation
- Fully taped seams bolster defense from moisture
- Powder skirt is removable for customized protection
- Ventilation provides on-the-go temperature regulation
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close
- Drop tail doubles down on protection when conditions are rough
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
I'm a big fan of this jacket, and CLWR in general. It's got a great fit, and a simple , yet bold, design. I've beat it up pretty good, and it's still going strong .
Can you verify what colour the zipper detailing is on the black jacket? You guys have two of this years coloyrways shown but the black version you have is from last year. This year's black colour way has white zippers so I figured I would double check which one you have.