- Detail Images
Beach and trail.
If you've ever wished you could just go for a ride in your perfectly worn-in, always loyal pair of board shorts, you're not the only one. While you may have been subjected to ridicule a few times early in your ride career for venturing out in a set of boardies, the folks at Club Ride have officially legitimized your love of coastal attire with the Synergy Short. The Synergy manages to combine both the soft, relaxed feel of a short made for sun and sand with the fit of an MTB short, and the result is a breezy short that begs for hot summer rides and refreshing dips in the occasional trail-side lake or stream.
- Ride in board short comfort without sacrificing MTB tech
- Regular fit accommodates a liner with chamois easily
- Stretchy, fast-drying fabric reminiscent of a board short
- Perforations at gusset and waist keep air moving
- Welded hems eliminate the likelihood of chafing
- RideLight reflective accents help you stay visible