- Detail Images
Tech-savvy with an aesthetic edge.
One of the most technical shorts in Club Ride's line, the Women's Passage Short fuses blissful comfort and fluid stretch with striking aesthetics that command attention as you gracefully flow across your favorite trail. Easily sliding over your favorite liner shorts, the Passage Short allows you to customize your desired level of padding and protection. The Passage Short is neither overly baggy nor too tight, striking just the right balance between unencumbered mobility and a complementary fit.
It's comprised of a midweight stretch double-knit, which is soft, stretchy, and quite durable, which is crucial seeing as how you'll be pummeling across rugged trail networks and resting atop rocky overlooks once you've reached the summit. The gusseted crotch and compression knit rear aide in overall flex and mobility, so you're never restricted from flicking your bike around tight corners or surging down the trail with agility and prowess. To prevent flinging mud and passing showers from dampening your fun, the water-repellent finish comes in handy when you're getting after some hero dirt after a fresh rain.
- Technical riding short with striking appeal
- Stretchy, durable fabric for trail riding
- Water-resistant finish repels rain and muck
- Gusseted crotch promotes fluid flexibility
- Ventilated rear knit disperses body heat
- Adjustable inner-waist tabs for slip-free fit
- Zippered side pockets handily carry accessories