- Detail Images
Just another day at the office.
The Club Ride Apparel Go Long Men's Jersey gives your rides a business casual effect. So not unlike dressing down at the office, you can drop the hammer on recreational spins without looking like an over-branded race reject who lost their number plate. Sure, it looks like something you would (and probably will) wear around town, but the technical fabrics and functional cut mean business when you get around town on a bike.
Club Ride constructed its Go Long jersey from its RideDryWear fabric. This material was made lightweight and stretchable due to its polyester blend composition. Additionally, this means that the fabric is also quite efficient at wicking moisture away from your skin, which helps to keep you cool and dry. To further ensure your comfort, mesh inserts were added for additional airflow.
Despite these technical benefits, the Go Long is cut to emulate casual clothing. In fact, it fits more like a dress shirt than a jersey, making it perfectly acceptable for a day at the office. But not to worry, the stretch fabric gives in just the right places for on-the-bike comfort.
- A long-sleeve option for dressing down while spinning around
- Synthetic material breathes and ventilates to help you arrive dry
- Side panels and sleeves offer more stretch and air flow
- Flap yoke further increases ventilation
- Long sleeves offer protection against grasping trailside branches
- Secure pocket options with internal media routing
- Long sleeves extend the material's UV protection
- Reflective details help keep you visible during late returns