- Detail Images
For the days.
As evidenced by the new generation of high-end women's kit from cycling's top names, the industry has finally caught on to the fact that we ladies do, in fact, ride and race competitively. But not every ride is a race, not every cyclist is even interested in racing. Somedays, we're into easy recovery noodles to the coffee shop or settling into a taper by cathartically turning the pedals rather than obsessing over biometrics. Club Ride Apparel made the Glory Women's Jersey for just those days. It's combination of moisture-management, breathability, and casual tee-like style make it the ideal companion for days we leave the number plate at home and the head unit on its charging station.
The key to the Glory's crossover identity is Club Ride's RideXDry fabric, a synthetic blend that shuttles moisture away and encourages cooling airflow on bright spring afternoons and warm summer nights. The jerseys' also hit with an anti-odor treatment so it can mingle without offending at social outings, and a zip pocket with media routing lets you avoid conversation altogether while contemplating the road not taken.
- A casual jersey for the days you leave the number plate at home
- Sport fit is trim but not painted-on
- Lightweight synthetic material breathes and dries quickly
- Light UV protection and anti-odor treatment
- Zippered pocket doesn't stand out when you're off the bike
- Internal media routing for discreet jams
- Reflective details help keep you visible on late returns