- Detail Images
Classy and comfy.
From the two-inch heel to the stitched suede upper, you’d never guess that such a stylish boot could be so comfortable. Clarks have added an OrthoLite footbed to the Maypearl Daisy Boots for Women so being your normal, trendy self will not have to take a toll on your feet. Small details, like the stitching around the trim and elastic sides and buffed leather above the heel create a complimentary shape and sophisticated look. Pair with cuffed jeans while you’re out for a walk through the cool fall weather or wear with a dress to meet the girls for a drink downtown.
- Comfortable boot to be dressed up or down
- Suede upper outlined by small stitching
- Slip-on with two elastic gores on the sides
- Comfortable footbed added for continual wear
- Rubber sole increases durability
- Q & A
tight for slightly wide feet
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
i usually wear 8.5-9 and ordered a 9. they're a bit loose from toe to heel but its a little tight around the base of my toes (widest part of the foot). they're very comfortable and versatile. there hasn't been any rubbing around the ankles thanks to the wide opening. I am just starting my second trimester so i wanted something comfy and stylish to wear to work besides duck boots.