An upgraded classic.
Eyewear retainers have come a long way since your grandma first carried her reading glasses on a chain, and still asked where they were every so often. The Ratchet Silicone Sunglass Retainer is an excellent example of the improvements developed by Chums, including its patented ratchet system that allows the wearer to reach an impressive level of adjustability. The retainer moves into four different positions, ensuring your head can move into any position comfortably, with the caveat that if your head starts spinning around, we can't promise comfort during the exorcism.
- Eyewear retainers for keeping your sunglasses in place
- Ratchet system for adjustability
- 4 retainer positions for 180 degrees of motion
- Silicone rubber temples fit most frames
- Q & A
Much too stiff
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These chums will hold your glasses, but are much to stiff and awkward for my liking. The rachet system is cool, but the band itself doesn't sit naturally on your neck when the glasses are over you eyes, making the overall experience with these pretty crappy.