Don't get caught without them.
Your Chums No Tail Adjustable Sunglass Retainer keeps your specs close by while you hike, fish, camp, or just have a tendency to misplace things.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- A sunglass retainer to hold onto your specs
- Cotton material is soft against your skin
- Adjustable length ranges from 10-21 inches
- Made in the USA
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These are nice and get the job done. I wanted a pair of these so that when I am taking pictures with my large camera its easy to push my sunglasses down and not have to worry about them falling off of my head. I like this version better since it doesn't have the tail like the other kinds. They do push my ears out a bit so I might try a thinner pair next time
They do the job
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought these for my glacier glasses. They are my first chums. I don’t think I’m obsessed, but I’m keeping them anyway