Minimalist protection from foul weather.
Produced by Castelli with the design input of David Millar, Chpt. III represents the next stage in the Scottish cyclist's iconic career. Staying true to the brand's focus on tasteful minimalism, the Chpt. III Men's 1.71 Body Warmer Vest blocks nasty weather from slowing you down while exuding subdued refinement. Think of it as a fusion between Italian performance and British sophistication with its tailored fit, premium attention to detail, and uncompromising protection from heavy rain and heat-robbing breezes.
Designed to compactly fold in your rear jersey pocket, the 1.71 Body Warmer Vest is crafted from ultra-light fabrics boasting excellent weather-resistance and windproofing. The front panel features eVent fabric, which blocks whipping winds and soaking rains from saturating through and chilling your core. Increasing breathability, the backside uses a stretch woven fabric that beads off oncoming showers while expelling body heat during uphill grinds and high-cadence efforts. This combination of weatherproofing and superb breathability makes the 1.71 Body Warmer Vest an essential piece for the cyclist encountering rapid swings in temperature and fast-moving storm fronts.
- Collaboration between Castelli and David Millar
- Focus on tasteful minimalism and functional protection
- eVent front panel blocks gusty breezes and downpours
- Stretch woven rear panel maintains breathable comfort
- Two rear pockets for storing essentials on the road
- Tailored fit sits closely without being overly tight