ZX/2 Classic Sandal
The Chaco Women's ZX/2 Classic Sandal offers streamlined support and a stunning array of zesty patterns for the adventurous hiker, seasoned paddler, and casual wearer. The double-strapped webbing provides a custom fit with its pull-through adjustment and secure toe loop. Preventing the straps from slipping, the ladder lock buckle cinches tightly to eliminate excess movement during active wear.
The textured polyurethane footbed keeps your feet from sliding around, especially during water immersion and humid weather. Keeping them fresh during extended treks, the antimicrobial treatment blocks odor-causing microbes from taking residence. Plus, the LUVSEAT midsole cushions your every step with its ergonomic, women-specific design. Another cool feature is the rugged ChacoGrip rubber sole, with 3mm lugs for stability across rough terrain and slippery shorelines.
- Pull-through adjustable webbing straps with toe loop
- Injection-molded ladder lock buckle
- Textured footbed with antimicrobial treatment
- Women's-specific LUVSEAT midsole (polyurethane)
- ChacoGrip rubber sole (3mm lug depth)