ZX/2 Classic Wide Sandal
Comfortably cradling wider-than-average feet, the Chaco Women's ZX/2 Classic Wide Sandal is a supportive companion for the adventurous hiker, seasoned paddler, and casual wearer. This sandal is an excellent choice if you've come to love Chaco Sandals, but desire a bit more room to alleviate cramped feet and toes. The double-strapped webbing provides a custom fit with its pull-through adjustment and secure toe loop. Keeping the straps firmly in place, the ladder lock buckle eliminates excess movement during active use.
Realizing that slippage is a major issue in water, the ZX/2 features a textured polyurethane footbed for extra grip. The anti-odor footbed treatment keeps funky microbes from taking up residence on your beloved sandals, especially after extended treks in humid weather. Plus, the LUVSEAT midsole cushions your every step with its ergonomic, women-specific design. And if that's not enough tech for your outdoor lifestyle, the ChacoGrip rubber sole brings sure-footed stability when you're wading across slippery streams and hiking treacherous terrain.
- Accommodates wider feet
- Pull-through adjustable webbing straps with toe loop
- Injection-molded ladder lock buckle
- Textured footbed with anti-odor treatment
- Women's-specific LUVSEAT midsole (polyurethane)
- ChacoGrip rubber sole (3mm lug depth)
- Item #CHA003G
- Upper Material
- [straps] polyester jacquard webbing, [heel risers] high-tensile webbing
- textured polyurethane, anti-odor treatment
- Women's-specific LUVSEAT (polyurethane)
- non-marking ChacoGrip rubber (3mm lug depth)
- ladder lock buckle
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 10] 12oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
This product can expose you to chemicals including PFAS which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.