Your adventure-chasing little girl loves summertime. This year, when she's darting around campfires chasing fireflies on warm evenings, make sure she's wearing supportive kicks. The Chaco ZX/1 Ecotread Sandal gives her all of the stability and traction she needs to run around through June, July, and August—smelling flowers, playing in the mud, and conquering her first hikes—while making sure she can still feel the grass between her toes.
- Show your little one a summer of adventure in this Chaco
- Adjustable webbing wraps around her foot for stability
- ChaPU midsole helps align and support her arches
- LUVSEAT midsole cradles her feet with support
- 25% recycled EcoTread outsole is slip-resistant and durable
- 2mm lug profile gives her traction on hikes
Always a WINNER
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
We have been wearing Chaco sandals for years and have always been completely satisfied with the comfort, durability, adjustability, and general product performance. While we have invested in these as adults, knowing we would have them for years, I've been cautious to spend the same for a pair for kids who will grow out of them in less than one season. So we have held off until now....we purchased some for our oldest, knowing we could pass them along to younger siblings, and I'm so glad we did! The exceptional performance while she has worn them for various water activities over the past few months has confirmed yet again that Chaco's are a WINNER! The adjustability, sung fit while in the water, and grip along the way are what keep us investing in these sandals! Chacos are worth every penny!!
Note: Sandals are available in whole sizes only.