- Detail Images
Comfort for in and out of the water.
Your kid will be psyched to have the Chaco Z/1 Kids Ecotread Sandal on her foot this summer. The soft nylon webbing and contoured footbed add comfort and support as your girl dashes around the backyard or the beach.
- ChaPU midsole is comfortable and carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Non-marking rubber outsole is grippy on wet and uneven surfaces
- Easy to take on and off, and easy to adjust on-the-go
- Machine washable after a long, sandy river trip
- Q & A
Well made, visually appealing sandals
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
These were purchased as a gift. They appear to be very well made and also look to have great support in the footbed. The recipient also noted that they liked the styling of the sandal as well.
What is the length and width of these sandals in size 2?
I wish they made wide and 1/2 sizes!
If your child is lucky enough to fit these, they'll love them. I live in mine. My daughter has consistently fallen between two sizes in length and they run a tad narrow. My daughter does not have wide feet, but the outside of her foot does not fit all the way on the foot bed. We are going to try them anyway because nobody else makes a sport sandal like chaco. I just wish they would make more variety in sizing. Also, the heel strap and bed are a bit large relative to the rest of the shoe.
finally kids chaco is back!!
so glad to see chaco kids' is back in action. patterns are adorable!