NPF Grand Canyon Z/Cloud Sandal
It takes a lot of planning and permits to organize a rafting or backpacking trip deep down in the Grand Canyon, but if you and your friends can swing it there's really nothing quite like it. And while you're camping along the edge of the Colorado or exploring Havasu Falls, your feet will stay comfortable and supported in the Chaco NPF Grand Canyon Z/Cloud Sandal. Designed in tandem with the National Parks Foundation, this sandal takes the reliable performance of its Z/Cloud sandal and gives it a stylish upgrade that pays tribute to one of Earth's most amazing places.
This sandal features Chaco's Luvseat footbed, which will help fight foot fatigue with anatomical support on long river's edge hikes, while also delivering soft cushioned comfort that your feet will love on rough terrain. On the outsole you've got 3.5mm lugs and a high-performance ChacoGrip rubber, which will help you keep your footing on both dusty desert trails and slippery river crossings. Add on the adjustable strap system to give you a snug, customizable fit, and you've got a reliable sandal for all your adventures in your favorite parks, whether they're grand in scale or a little closer to home.
- Summer hiking and paddling sandal inspired by the Grand Canyon
- Luvseat footbed provides anatomical support as you hike
- Quick-dry polyester webbing straps are perfect for creek crossings
- Grippy rubber outsole offers reliable traction on changing surfaces
- Adjustable strap system ensures a snug and supportive fit
- Midsole cushioning delivers comfort and support for long hikes